Saturday, October 6, 2012

BEAUTY | Summer Products



Here are some of my current favourite products to use, as well has some new additions for summer. For hot days I find BB Creams to be ideal, in particular the Lioele Triple The Solution. Medium coverage to the point my hyper-pigmentation is nearly concealed, great longevity with an 8hr wear and it looks better throughout the day with a satin to luminous finish. It contains SPF 30, PA++ and hyaluronic acid. 

For blush, NARS creme blush in Cactus Flower is a flattering colour when I'm more tanned. A intimidating watermelon pink with gold shimmer in the pan, it translate beautifully on the cheek for a coral-red flush. I apply it with a stippling brush or my fingers on busy days. Highlighter is something I appreciate but hardly wear during the day until I bought MAC Soft and Gentle, a lovely golden sheen that looks incredible when the light hit the tops of your cheekbones. 

I don't go bold on my lips so Chanel Rouge Coco Shines in general are my favourite formulations. Its moisturising offering a nice sheer of colour with easy application as there's no need for a mirror. Basically a glorified lip balm but I hope to extend my miniscule collection, I currently own Boy, Evasion and my newest purchase Sourire.

No comments:

Post a Comment