Wednesday, May 30, 2012

NOTES | May Favourites

Currently lending my DSLR, so Blackberry abysmal camera shall suffice. 
This May was definitely the month where my frugal nature came out. From purchases to none, I did not splurge on many frivolous items has I like to (that doesn't mean I didn't...) nevertheless here's a list of what I enjoyed this month; 

- Revlon Polishes: Found two perfect winter colours, Plum Night and Rasin Rage only for $4.95 at Gloss (who buy directly from the US hence low RRP) 
- BYS Metallics Browns Eyeshadows: Another purchase at Gloss, this 8 eyeshadow palette consisted of neutral browns that were up my alley. Admittedly an impulse buy but I was pleasantly surprised by the pigmentation and how they didn't crease for me.  

- Cheap eats and wine: $5.90 Udon noodles trips with Vivian @ Menya, CBD and fried dumplings @ Dumpling and Noodle House, Potts Points with a $6 bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon. Not my favourite but decent for the price. 
- Vogue China: With current and back copies for $11.00 at Kinokuniya its basically a steal for this publication that easily outweighs other Vogue titles in terms of editorial content. 

-Music: Loving Joseph SoMo's covers especially J. Cole's 'Work Out' and Jay Park's new mix-tape, my favourite songs are probably 'Hopeless Love' and 'Do What We Do'. Both artists are free for download. 
-Grooming: Just in general, a much needed visit to the hair and beauty salon was divine this month admist of work and assessments. I sacrificed my lunch money for brows and boy was it worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment