Sunday, April 29, 2012

BEAUTY | Recent Skincare and Make Up Products


I'm amidst in a skincare rut with my current products being mediocre, my skin is calling for a change! I managed to obtain the Liz Earle, Cleanse and Polish which I'm excited to try after my current cleanser is used up. I picked up some old school products, Witch Hazel toner and Swisspers facial wipes. 

Lately I'm really intrigued in Asian products and The Face Shop is such an enabler when it comes to skincare. Bought two sheet masks and their Post-Acne Dark Spot treatment, hopefully it will lighten my hyper pigmentation from old stress-related acne. 

The most exciting purchase is the Lioele BB Cream Triple Solution, which I'll do a separate post on but I can definitely tell you after one week use, I'm loving it. Expanded my NARS collection by picking up the cream blush in Penny Lane and single eyeshadow in Fez. My sister also gave me the Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Curl mascara, a free gift with purchase alongside a lip gloss that she seems to love if you buy $19 or over worth of Bourjois at Pricelice.

ETA: My Sister gave me her $19 and over Bourjois product. Since she's anal like me, she didn't want it after ruining the packaging by trying to rid the sticky tape residue. Anyways its the Smokey Eyes trio in 04 Nude which consist of the perfect colours for a dark brown smokey eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment